Some lovely recipes i found over the internet and though to share with you darlings.
- 3 Tbs. canola oil
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cups oat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 3.5-oz. bars bittersweet vegan chocolate, chopped, or 1½ cups vegan chocolate chips (12 oz.)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
2. Blend walnuts in food processor 30 seconds, or until ground into a fine meal. Add canola oil, and blend 2 to 3 minutes more, or until mixture has the consistency of natural peanut butter, scraping down sides of food processor occasionally. Transfer to bowl.
3. Whisk together brown sugar and ½ cup water in small saucepan, and bring mixture to a boil. Pour brown sugar mixture over ground walnut butter, add vanilla extract, and stir until no lumps remain.
4. Whisk together oat flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in separate bowl. Stir oat flour mixture into walnut mixture. Cool 10 minutes. Fold in oats, then chocolate chips.
5. Shape cookie dough into 2-inch balls, and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Flatten cookies with bottom of drinking glass dipped in water. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown and tops look dry. Cool 3 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Another awesome chewy cookies recipe by – http://www.atiliay.com/the-best-chocolate-chip-cookies-ever/
– 1/4 cup soy milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla paste
– 12 oz dairy-free chocolate chips (Trader Joe’s has semi-sweet chocolate chips that don’t contain milk)
In a medium bowl place the creamy ingredients:
– 1 cup of softened soy margarine (I used CANOLEO Soft Margarine– no hydrogenated oils, no trans fatty acids)
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup sugar
In another medium bowl place the dry ingredients:
– 2 1/4 cups flour
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 tsp baking soda
With a hand mixer, blend together the soy margarine and sugars. Once blended, add the soy milk and vanilla. Mix well; the mixture should be a creamy consistency.
Add the dry ingredients to the creamy ingredients, mix with a hand mixer or a wooden spoon. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a greased or parchment paper lined baking sheet. (I like to use a tablespoon to scoop up the dough and make them consistent in size.) Bake at 350F for about 8-10 minutes or until edges are brown. If you like chewy cookies, take them out of the oven right as the edges turn light brown.
Peanut butter cookies by – http://www.veganbaking.net/cookies/777-peanut-butter-cookies#.UcMG4py8pPY
In a small bowl whisk together the flour, soda & xanthan gum. Set aside.
Roll the dough into balls then roll in cane the sugar. Flatten the cookies with your palm or use a fork to make traditional cross marks. Bake at 375F (191C) for 6 to 8 minutes. Enjoy!